One of the most frequent questions we receive from pastor’s is: How do we actually do this? That is, how do we move from ideas to implementation? That question drove us back to the drawing board to create A Pastor’s Resource. This multi-media resource helps equip pastors and leaders to create a culture of grace and truth in our churches.
A Pastor’s Resource gives you:
- Sessions 1-3 of a Leaders Forum: Learn about the most important, foundational ideas, such as the grace/truth way of Jesus, a theology of marriage and same-sex relationships, and the perennial question: can Christians truly love LGBT+ people without changing their theology?
- A sermon on sexuality: A video of Preston peaching a Sunday morning message titled People to Be Loved.
- Six short testimonial videos of LGBT+ people: These high-quality videos can be used in church, Bible studies, small groups, or wherever you want to humanize the conversation.
- Panel discussion with LGBT+ Christians: A dialogue with several LGBT+ Christians who talk about their stories.
- A Pastor/Leader’s Guide: An in-depth guide to help your church engage questions of faith, sexuality, and gender with theological faithfulness and courageous love.
- Preaching on Sexuality and Gender: A step by step guide for helping pastors preach on sexuality and gender with truth and grace. Several sermon outlines are included.
- Free Digital Download: A private link to access all the material digitally.
Check out A Pastor’s Resource at our online store and see if it can help you move from good ideas to practical implementation